Field TechnicianAdvanced AV in West Chester, PA is searching for an experienced Audiovisual Field Technician. Candidates must be team players with great interpersonal skills. Technicians are responsible for testing and installing AV and multimedia systems. Health and dental insurance and 401k plan included. Requirements: Candidates should be able to troubleshoot and resolve control systems programming issues and have the ability to assist in system design and installation when needed. Must have good communications skills, PC skills, a positive attitude, a clean driving record and Audio Visual experience. CTS is a must!
Audiovisual Application EngineerAdvanced AV in West Chester, PA is searching for an Applications Engineer to join our Engineering Team. Qualified candidates must be team players with great interpersonal skills and an ability to work in high stress situations. The Applications Engineer shall be responsible for the following:
- Install, configure and troubleshoot new and existing workstations, servers and networking hardware.
- Deploy wired and wireless LAN technologies on Advanced AV projects.
- Physical networking including pulling cable, terminating and validating.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by the Senior Staff or other appropriate administrator.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be detail oriented.
- Must have the ability to take initiative when needed.
- Must have excellent analytical and computational skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to use discretion and good judgment with regard to sensitive or confidential information.
- Ability to sit for long periods, see the screen clearly, and be able to focus on troubleshooting issues.
- Full compliance with company’s policies and procedures.
- Ability to work on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Lift heavy and bulky equipment.
- Understanding of how computer networks function and how to diagnose and resolve problems within those networks.
- Two years of relevant experience with Windows operating systems, AD, Group Policy and networking.
- Cisco or equivalent switch programming experience.
- Helpdesk and/or desktop support experience.
- Thorough understanding of wireless networking.
- Website support including IIS, HTML, Apache/PHP.
- Expert level use of Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010.
- A degree in computer science or the equivalent.
- Digital signage, streaming media, Vbrick, Media Site, Scala experience a plus.
AV CoordinatorAdvanced AV in West Chester, PA is searching for an Audiovisual Coordinator, Level 1 for our client site in Southeastern, PA. Qualified candidates must be team players with great interpersonal skills and an ability to work in high stress situations. The AV Coordinator will provide the highest level of technical skill for our clients.
- Provide high quality 1st level customer support via phone/email/ticketing systems
- Manage audiovisual and videoconference on-site support scheduling using MS Outlook and ticketing system
- Utilize ticketing system to create tickets and track issues that arise; coordinate with other team to redirect tickets
- Provide first level technical support and escalate the issue to senior team members where appropriate
- Work with IT technicians to remotely test the videoconferencing equipment and connectivity from various global locations
- Work with external vendors to remotely test the videoconferencing from various global locations
- Giving excellent customer service and having a professional attitude
- Timely submission of all required paperwork
- Other duties as deemed necessary by management
- Work to achieve 100% customer satisfaction 100% of the time
- Full compliance with company’s policies and procedures
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess a strong work ethics and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to think strategically to resolve issues that arise
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Must be willing to learn new skills and keep current with rapidly changing technology
Project ManagerAdvanced AV in West Chester, PA is searching for a Project Manager to manage projects and daily needs for our commercial clients. Successful candidates have experience working in an environment where adjusting to rapidly changing situations is normal. The Project Manager manages the details associated with multiple projects, emergent changes, site details, scheduling, construction issues and job coordination. Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for timely and accurate submission of all paperwork associated with all installations.
- Coordinate work flow and schedule internal staff and subcontractors for all installations
- Managing the details associated with multiple projects, emergent changes, and making confident decisions that will impact project completion and the bottom line are part of the daily routine.
- Act as the main client contact for all installations.
- Locate sales opportunities through installation contacts
- Candidates should have at least 5 years of Project Management experience in the commercial audiovisual industry.
- Experience with commercial audiovisual installations.
- Must be organized.
Advanced AV continuously seeks resumes from individuals at all experience levels to assist us in providing high-quality products and services to organizations throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. We are committed to providing rewarding and challenging career opportunities for our employees. We offer an excellent working environment and a benefits package that includes full medical and dental insurance and a 401(k) retirement plan. To be considered for any of our excellent employment opportunities, please e-mail or send a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com or Advanced Audio Visual Sales, Inc. Human Resources Dept. (Resume Submission) 208 Carter Drive Suite 7 West Chester, PA 19382